Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bloodhorse

I was excited to see the reunited Bloodhorse at Beerland on Tuesday. They've only played one show in a long time, so I was excited to see what they had up their sleeves. I have to say I wasn't disappointed; they were awesome. Their loud, bombastic and intense style of playing really stood out to me as original and very interesting. They played several short, concentrated songs that packed all the intensity of a lengthier song into a minute or so. Although this made their set a little short, I didn't feel deprived or like I was missing anything. The length of the songs really didn't effect how good they were. They nimbly covered Bewah by Dead Horse, adding their own interpretation while still staying true to the original. They gathered quite a crowd who seemed to really enjoy their show. Pretty much, they were awesome and I hope that they play again soon!


Tim (guitar), Calvin (bass), Gus (vocals, drums)


Bloodhorse


Bloodhorse


Bloodhorse


Bloodhorse


Bloodhorse


Bloodhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment