Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crimson Devils

Saturday night I had the pleasure of seeing my friend Jake's new band, Crimson Devils, at Beerland. They played along with Sabbath Crow (see post here: Sabbath Crow) and Diesel and Dixie who I unfortunately missed. Crimson Devils put on a great show and really got the audience excited. Their unique sound was a pleasing combination of punk and metal. I found their songs memorable without being cliche, not to mention that they totally rocked out on stage. They were really fun to watch and I enjoyed the show a lot. Hopefully I can check them out again, soon!

Jake Unruh (vocals), Jason Soules (guitar), Andy Bastard (bass), Patrick Pascucci (drums)


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils


Crimson Devils

No comments:

Post a Comment