Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saint Vitus

I was so excited to see doom metal kings Saint Vitus at Red 7 on Friday for Chaos in Tejas. I saw them last summer and I think they're totally badass. They definitely don't disappoint live, either. It was doom metal at it's finest. I mean they did help found the genre and all. Although the show did seem a little scripted, the music was awesome so it didn't really matter. They played several songs off Born Too Late, including the title track as their final encore. Overall, the sound was great and they can still rock it even after all these years. I look forward to seeing them again!


Scott Weinrich (vocals), Dave Chandler (guitar), Mark Adams (bass), Henry Vasquez (drums)

  Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus


Saint Vitus

No comments:

Post a Comment