Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Blood Royale and Boars

It seems to me that most of the good shows that I've been to lately have been at Red 7 and last night was no different. The Blood Royale and Boars played the outside stage. I've seen them both several times before and I always have a great time at their high energy shows. Both bands play an intense brand of metal that always sounds original and spot on. The lovely gentleman of The Blood Royale always put on a good show and they played a solid set last night. Boars followed suit with their distinct harsh sound. I greatly enjoyed the show and am looking forward to hearing both bands play again. For more info, check out their facebook pages! Sorry for the short post, but finals are coming up and I have to spend most of my time studying (blah). So I'm going to be MIA until around the new year, but after that I'll be back at it!


The Blood Royale: Timmo (vocals, guitar), JT (guitar), Pete (bass), John (drums)

IMG_8332.jpg


IMG_8346.jpg


IMG_8312.jpg


IMG_8311.jpg


IMG_8347.jpg


IMG_8302.jpg


IMG_8339.jpg


IMG_8334.jpg


Boars: Mark Key (vocals, guitar), Max Vinson (vocals, bass), John Paul (drums)

IMG_8400.jpg


IMG_8388.jpg


IMG_8380.jpg


IMG_8377.jpg


IMG_8385.jpg


IMG_8366.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment